Are you eager to design and implement optimisation measures? Do you have strong analytical skills and will be prepared to take leadership responsibility for our projects?
- An MBA or graduate degree from a university or applied sciences college with a technical or business focus
- Practical experience applying lean production and management methods with a focus on maintenance excellence, planning & control, or supply chain management, or practical experience reengineering business processes
- Excellent perceptive faculties – you are able to quickly and systematically grasp processes as well as analyse and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- A good team player, confident and credible, adept at putting ideas into action, very customer-focused, and willing to travel extensively
- Impeccable English and fluent in at least one foreign language
- Excellent career development possibilities, flat hierarchies, transparent decision-making with room to incorporate your ideas and work independently, and a company culture built on a spirit of partnership and mutual respect
There is no need to relocate for this position. We just need you to live near an international airport.